Confidentiality of Personal Information is of utmost importance to ICIS 3th (“We”). We are committed to protecting and respecting user privacy (“you”) when accessing and using the website (icis3th.iainponorogo.ac.id which we manage), the features, technology, content and products that we provide (hereinafter, collectively referred to as as the “Platform”),
- Personal Information We May Collect
- Use of Personal
- Information Disclosure of Personal Information Personal
- Information Storage
- Your Rights
- Cookies Policy
- Acknowledgment and Consent
- How To Contact Us
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect Information Personal in the form of:
- Information that you provide. You can provide information through electronic forms on our Platform or by correspondence by telephone, electronic mail, etc. This information includes information that you provide when registering on our Platform, subscribing to our services, searching for products, participate in m online discussions or other social media functions on Our Platform, taking part in competitions, promotions or surveys, as well as when you report a problem with Our Platform. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos, and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure the accuracy of the information.
- Information we collect. For each of your visits to our platform, we may collect the following information automatically:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, the type and version of the browser used. , setting time zone, type and version of browser extension (browser plug-in), operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) visited to, through and from Our Platform (including date and time); the product you are viewing or searching for; page response times, download problems, length of visits to certain pages, interaction information on the page (such as scrolling, clicks, or mouse movements), the method used to leave the site, and the phone number used to contact our customer service.
- Your score data, including but not limited to your exam results obtained through the Platform, as well as other academic data.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other sites that we operate or other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information retrieval providers, and credit reference agencies) (“Our Partners ”) and may receive information from them. We will take steps within reasonable limits to verify the information we get from other sources in accordance with Applicable Regulations.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
- Information you provide. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations in providing information, products and services to you;
- To provide information regarding other products and services that we offer; to provide you, or allow third parties to provide you, information about products and services that we deem to be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you electronically or by other means with information about our products and services. If you are a new customer, and where we allow third parties to use your personal data, we (or they) may contact you electronically only if you have given your consent.
- To notify you of changes to our services;
- To ensure that content from Our Platform is presented in the most effective way for you. Information we collect. We will use this information:
- To administer the Platform and Our internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and other statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve Our Platform so that content is ensured that it can be served in the most effective way for you;
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you wish;
- As part of our efforts to ensure the safety and security of our Platform;
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising that we do to you and other parties, as well as to serve advertisements for products and services that are relevant to you;
- To provide input and recommendations to you and other users of our Platform regarding products and services that may interest you and them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you provide and information we collect. We may use this information as well as the aggregated information for the purposes set out as above (depending on the type of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose Personal Data with members of Our business group, which includes branches and subsidiaries, as well as the parent company and its subsidiaries.
We may share Personal Data with third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors in the performance of contracts we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and ad networks that need data to select and offer ads that are relevant to you and other users. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users (e.g. information that 250 women under the age of 25 have accessed their advertising link on a given day). We may also provide aggregate information to assist advertisers in reaching specific target audiences (for example, women in Central Jakarta). We may use the personal data we collect to fulfil advertisers’ requests by showing their ads to that target audience.
- Analytics providers and search engines that help us to improve and optimize our platform.
We may disclose information to third parties:
- In situations where We sell or buy companies and/or assets, We may disclose data to potential buyers or sellers of such companies or assets.
- If ICIS 3th or its parent company or related substantial assets therein are acquired by a third party, then the Personal Data held about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a responsibility to disclose or share data in order to comply with legal obligations and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ICIS 3th, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal Information that you provide will be stored by us: (i) as long as you are still a user of our Platform and (ii) in accordance with the original purpose of collecting the Personal Information.
In situations where we provide (or you choose) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Nonetheless, We will try our best to protect such Personal Information. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to our Platform; the risk of any transmission is your responsibility. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
You can ask Us to access and/or correct your Personal Information which is in our possession and control, by contacting the details provided below.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites belonging to partner networks, advertisers and other affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own Privacy Policies and We are not responsible or liable for those policies. Please double check before you submit any information to these sites.
When you use the Platform, we may place a number of cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain hard drive information that is transferred to your computer.
- Cookies are required for the operation of Our Platform. This includes, for example, Cookies that allow you to enter secure areas of Our Platform, use a shopping cart, or electronic billing services.
- Cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how you move around our platform while using it. This helps Us improve the way Our Platform works, for example, by ensuring users find what they are looking for easily.
- Cookies are used to identify you when you return to our Platform. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Cookies record your visit to Our Platform, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Platform and the advertisements posted on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share information with third parties for this purpose.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external service providers such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies tend to make Our Platform and the advertisements displayed on it more relevant to your interests, as well as improve the performance of Our Platform.
You can delete Cookies by performing the clear data function on the mobile app or web browser which allows you to reject the setting of all or part of Cookies. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our Platform.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT
In the case of providing Personal Information relating to other individuals (eg Personal Information relating to spouses, family members, friends, or other parties) to us, then you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the individual and hereby consent on behalf of the individual for the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information by Us.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can check information and can request that it be corrected. We also provide several options for checking, correcting, correcting or modifying and indicating the confidentiality of information that has been previously provided.
- You can send us an e-mail via (mailto:email@example.com)
- You can contact us via (contact us)
Please re-check the changed information. We will endeavor to fulfill your request as soon as possible. Please note that once the requested Personal Information is deleted or changed, residual information may remain in our databases and other records.