Welcome to the 3rd International Conference on Islamic Studies!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the ICIS 3th site, which is located at https://icis3th.iainponorogo.ac.id/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ICIS 3th if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Online Terms & Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs in to this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Ours” and “We”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Party”, or “We”, refers to the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in connection with the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law. in Indonesia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and/or he, is considered interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
ICIS 3th licensor and/or their licensors own the intellectual property rights for everything related to the products at ICIS 3th. All intellectual property rights are protected. You may access this from ICIS 3th for your personal use subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Selling, renting or sublicensing material from ICIS 3th
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from ICIS 3th
- Redistributing content from ICIS 3th
- This agreement will commence on the date of this agreement
Part of this website offers the opportunity for users to register for the program classes or workshops in specific areas of the website. ICIS 3th does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views of the ICIS 3th class and workshop program, its agents and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ICIS 3th shall not be liable for any comments or liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or display on this site.
ICIS 3th reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- you have the right to post comments on our site and have all necessary licenses and approvals to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation any third party copyright, patent or trademark;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, obscene or unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy
- . The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or practice or to present any commercial or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant ICIS a 3th non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without our prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they link to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) match the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly recognized sources of consumer and/or business information;
- Community site (dot).com;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if We determine that: (a) the link will not make Us look unfavorable to Us or Our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with Us; (c) the advantage to Us of hyperlink visibility compensates for the absence of 3th ICIS; and (d) its relation to the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) match the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to ICIS 3th. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information and site URL, a list of any URLs you would like to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site you would like to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource finder linked to; or
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
- Use of the ICIS 3th logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create a frame around our webpage that changes in any way the visual appearance or appearance of our website.
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us from all claims that appear on your website. No link should appear on any website that should be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that violates, if it does not violate, or endorses the violation or other violation of, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or certain links to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website if requested. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound and follow the terms and conditions of this linking.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but We are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the services on the website are kept up to date.
extent permitted by applicable law, We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude Our or Your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your obligations that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under a disclaimer, including obligations arising in contract, in default and for breach of statutory obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.